2.09.2010

Do you want to be a Winner or Loser?

Many spiritual gurus around the world of different socio backgrounds have come to a common conclusion. That lack of confidence and mental depression are the two main reasons for failure in life. Yes, in this relentless world, the less fitter can be pushed aside cruelly really fast!

So, do you want to be a winner or a loser?

To be a winner, you need to equip yourself with survival "tools" of all sorts. One of these tools is "Affirmation" - a simple but powerful way to strengthen your personal belief and confidence.

I think we do affirm ourselves often without even knowing it. For example, "I want to go to Japan one day", "I want to buy that latest LED TV by this year end", or "I want to get that girl!". These are affirmations that you give yourself in your daily life. To me, these are "level 1" affirmations which focus on needs in your life.

Most people go around most of their lives thinking about negative things. If you think that you are not a confident person repeatedly, it will turn into a belief and habit. This is what you HAVE TO prevent, otherwise, your life will spiral downwards if not curbed.

Here are what I mean of "level 2" affirmations that focus on your subconscious, psychic and spiritual aspects of your powerfully immense brain:
  • I do not allow other people's behavior to affect my action.
  • I mix ONLY with those who want to positively improve their lives.
  • I set clear goals within my ability to achieve and will not quit until I get it..
  • Others have made a six figure income...so can I.
  • I am wonderfully made by God the Creator.
  • I have all I need to succeed.
  • I walk in divine health.
  • Everything I touch is blessed.
  • I enjoy the present moment.
  • This is the best day of my life!
  • I cherish my family and people I love.
Do and repeat it as many times as you can. When it has run out, devise new ones that fit your life situation. Soon, you will be brainwashed, in a right positive way. Life will change surely.

1 comment:

  1. This can be exceptional. Many people checked out this sort of page content therefore we are flabbergasted. We are precisely interested in this kind of offers. American appreciate your personal endeavor, and charge doing with this. Please keep cutting. …

    ReplyDelete