3.25.2010

Daily Affirmations For Creating Financial Success

Spiritual Affirmations are a great way to build self confidence while developing the habit of controlling your thoughts and can be a lot of Fun. Many great thinkers and leaders have said something like "You become what you think about most of the time" So if you are not experiencing your ideal life right now that's ok just change your thoughts and you can change your life.

Say the following out loud while looking at yourself in the mirror every day first thing in the morning and last thing at night before bed for the next 21 days. If you miss one morning or one evening you have to start over from day one.

If you think you have what it takes, I recommend 40 days and 40 nights. You can do this! All people are slaves to their habits. Make sure they are good habits.

Also, it is important to note that to get the most out of this little game, you will want to mix emotions and feeling when stating your affirmations. Get Fired Up! A lot more abundance is coming into your life.

People love to give me money!
I am rich and wonderful.
I am now earning a great big income doing what satisfies me.
Something wonderful is happening to me today-I can feel it!
All my bills are paid up in full and I still have all this money.
My affirmations work for me, whether I believe they will or not. (This is for the skeptics among you.)
A lot more money is coming into my life. I deserve it and will use it for my good and others.
All my clients praise me and pay me!
I am a money magnet!
Money comes to me easily and effortlessly, waking and sleeping.
I am now highly pleasing to myself in other people's presence.
I walk, talk, look, act, think and am rich!
I am a winner-I win often, and I win big!
I now receive large sums of money, just for being me!

Wishing you peace, prosperity, happiness, and abundance in all things. You deserve it!

Have Fun!!!

Spread The Love,
David Sandercott

http://www.TrueWealthWithin.com

1 comment:

  1. Very efficiently written article. It will be useful to anyone who employess it, as well as me. Keep up the good work – can’r wait to read more posts.

    ReplyDelete